When I went to Rio, I arrived at midnight and all I had of the scenery that beckoned was the walled favela’s on the road from the airport to Ipanema beach.

A solid ten hour sleep later I woke up and discovered I had set my alarm wrong and didn’t have long before I had to check out.

Before running around to make up for overslept time, I opened the curtain and stepped out onto my tiny balcony and saw this view.

Time stood still as I gazed at this blue range of colors.

My welcome to Rio was nothing short of mouth dropping stunning.

The colors so bright that suddenly it's clear why festival decided to call this country home - how could anyone not want to party with that glaring at them.

Now this breakfast is fruity and slightly sweet and so colorful that I had to try it once I discovered it.

If you want to imagine your looking at this view while gulping it down I’m sure your smile would be bigger.

Avocado Breakfast Pudding
Serves 4

Ingredients:
2 avocado’s
2 tablespoons honey
1 cup milk

Directions:
Place the avocado, honey and milk in a blend and combine until smooth. Approximately 2 minutes.

Pour into serving glasses.

Serve immediately.


3 Comments

Erica said...

Sounds yummy! Very pretty color too ; )
www.poolovesboo.com

Sydney @ Crepes of Wrath said...

I l-o-v-e avocado. I like to eat it with a sprinkle of salt all on its own. I'd eat this for breakfast with some granola any day!

Sylvie said...

Erica, its a subtle taste, really nice change to what I would usually eat.
Sydney, I love the sound of that!

Powered by Blogger.