This recipe has been rattling around in my head for the past few weeks and I have been meaning to make it to share with you since it popped in my head.

I originally came up with this when I was thinking of a way to use cucumber in a cocktail, it was one of those times I wanted to figure it out without consulting google.

I wanted it to be refreshing, something someone would yearn to finish a hot day off with (or if your on vacation feel free to drink this whenever).

Today has been hot, quite honestly, it has been the hottest day we’ve had yet.

I’m not sure if you’ve experienced a hot day so stifling you can’t sleep with blankets, but thats the kind of heat I enjoy. It’s the kind of heat I wait all cold, dark winter for.

And today, this drink couldn’t have been more perfect.


Cucumber Cooler
Roamingtaste
Serves 4

Ingredients:
4 shots of vodka
1/3 cucumber, thickly sliced and wedged
Handful of coriander
2 cups lemonade
Ice

Directions:
In a cocktail shaker, place two thickly sliced cucumber, a quarter of the coriander, ice and 1 shot of vodka and shake.
Pour only the vodka into a glass with more ice. Top off with lemonade and more ice if needed.


Serve immediately.


Powered by Blogger.