Those regular work days.

You know the ones that start with Mon and end with Fri.

During those days I tend to eat granola or cereal with yogurt and fruit or something equally as healthy.

Breakfast is as regimented as my alarm signaling me to get up before it's light out.

But those two days where you get to sleep in and wake up to stretch and do things in your own pace.

Those days that start with Sat and end with Sun (who couldn't love a day beginning with a portion of something else us humans tend to be drawn to with the best curves in the sky?)

Those are the days where I'll be as creative as I like. I'll eat waffles or a toasted sandwich or leftovers or anything my taste buds are striving for, to begin the day doing what I want.

Sometimes I'll even begin the day with a shake and I won't drink it fast.

I will drink it slowly and savor the taste.

Recently I've been addicted to the flavor of mint. It may be how clean it leaves the palate or the fact I've discovered a place that makes an amazing mint slice. Who knows, but for now I'm surrendering to my addiction and giving in to this shake.

Minty Shake

Roamingtaste
Serves 2

Ingredients:
2 bananas
Large handful fresh mint
1/2 avocado
Small handul of spinach
1 cup almond milk

Directions:
Place all ingredients in a blender and whizz until well combined.

 Serve immediately.


Powered by Blogger.